[Histonet] NSH Report

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Mon Nov 5 12:50:55 CST 2007

Okay, I'm back from my week at NSH and this is my report.

1.	The NSH staff is awesome.  Aubrey, Carrie and the entire NSH
staff pulled off yet another flawless meeting.  We can't thank NSH
enough for all they do!
2.	Joe Nocito is alive and well.  I met him.  He lives and he
wasn't wearing a flak jacket.
3.	Our vendors are magnificent - supportive, creative, helpful and
approachable.  Kudos!!
4.	Each one of us needs to recruit NSH members - there is strength
in numbers. NSH is our connection in SO many ways!
5.	Ada Feldman makes a terrific clown!
6.	Did you know that histologists are the ONLY technicians not
recognized by the US Government as healthcare professionals?
7.	After 3 days of walking the 6 blocks from hotel to convention
center, I discovered the free bus.
8.	There must be a "message board" at next year's meeting so we can
find each other if we need to.
9.	I want to know what vitamins Peggy Wenk takes.  Seriously.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700