[Histonet] Price listing per type of stain

Ali A. Krasht aakrasht <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 18:17:15 CDT 2007

Hi There

I am a histotechnologist and trying to open a general Histology laboratory and I need some one to help me on the price listing per type of stain H&E, special stains and Immunoflourence and Ill really apprecial your help on this matter and thank you.

Please send me the list if you want by attachment or if you know any where I can buy or a link on the web it will be greatly appreciated and thank you again.

Ali