[Histonet] Nikon NIS-Elements - digital camera software problem; software others use??

Robert Chiovetti rchiovetti <@t> yahoo.com
Mon May 28 12:41:16 CDT 2007

Gustave (and other Histonetters),

Another good image capture and analysis package, thoroughly tested and compatible with all operating systems up through and including Windows Vista, is Pax-it.

It's fully modular and configurable all the way from basic image capture to full-blown image analysis and archiving, exporting to spreadsheets, reports, templates, etc. with Intranet/Internet support, remote teleconferencing, and other useful features.  We've had very good luck with this system.

For more details, go to: www.paxit.com.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Bob Chiovetti

Robert (Bob) Chiovetti, Ph.D.
Southwest Precision Instruments
Arizona's Microscopy Resource
Tucson, AZ 85710-3212 USA
Tel./Fax 520-546-4986
www.swpinet.com
Member, Arizona Small Business Association
(www.asba.com)