[Histonet] NK cells in mouse tissue and PLP fixation

Martin S. sonya.martin <@t> soton.ac.uk
Tue May 22 05:01:32 CDT 2007

Has anyone done any staining for NK cells in mouse tissue. We have an
antibody against NK1.1 (PK136) but it doesnt seem to work on
fresh-frozen tissues. I have looked through the literature and some
people seem to have got iot to work on fresh-frozens while others have
used PLP fixation before embedding in Tissue Tek.

Has anyone had any experience with this Ab?

Also, if I fix the tissues with PLP before freezing then how should I
treat them before outting them in TissueTek to freeze?

Thanks
Sonya