[Histonet] re: Friday Fun Fume

Wiese, Jason VHAROS Jason.Wiese <@t> va.gov
Mon May 21 15:08:21 CDT 2007

Thank you Donna!  I appreciate the suggestion.  I was a little irritated
on Friday, and I misdirected it at Joe.  I apologized directly for it,
and your suggestion is a great help to me.

Thanks Again!
JW

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Djemge <@t> aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 2:44 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] re: Friday Fun Fume

JW the histonet list server gives you the option of receiving batch
digests.
By batching all the messages you only get a couple of e-mails a day
that
includes all the topics and discussions. This has worked better for me
than
receiving an in box full of every single post. Someone on the histonet
should be
able to tell you how to make this switch to a batch digest.

Donna Emge, HT(ASCP)
Northwestern University
303 E. Superior, Lurie 7-220
312-503-2036