[Histonet] IHC buffers

sheila adey sheila_adey <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:53:29 CDT 2007

Hello All,

We currently have 2 IHC stainers up and running while we are doing our cross
over studies. (We are transitioning from the Artisan to the Biogenex i6000)
My question is; we use a Tris buffer with the Artisan and we use PBS with
the i6000, is it ok to allow slides that may have sat in one during the
prestaining period to then be exposed to the other during staining? They are
both the same ph, I just don't want any unnecessary variables but I know
this has happened with some slides.
Any opinions?
Thanks in advance

Sheila Adey HT MLT