[Histonet] background staining with ultra view from Ventana

eileen.lonergan <@t> verizon.net eileen.lonergan <@t> verizon.net
Thu Mar 22 09:25:29 CDT 2007

Yes.  I just got in 2 new Benchmarks and started with the UltraView.  I had Benchmarks before and used the iView with no background.  I am considering a switchback to iView if I can't clear this up.   I am calling Ventana today on this issue.  I thought I was crazy, so thanks for the posting.

If anyone else is experiencing this, please keep in touch.

Eileen Lonergan
Histopathology Manager
ConVerge Diagnostic Services
200 Corporate Place