[Histonet] delivery time of last tray of H&E

Douglas D Deltour doug <@t> ppspath.com
Wed Mar 21 16:37:33 CDT 2007

Laura,

There are many other variables that need to be known like how many
processors you have, how many techs you have, what are their schedules, when
is the first processor loaded and when does it come off. Please elaborate.

Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Professional Pathology Services, PC
One Science Court
Suite 200
Columbia, SC 29203
(803)252-1913
Fax (803)254-3262

PROFESSIONAL PATHOLOGY SERVICES, PC
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately.