[Histonet] Florida License?

Kellar, Eric C Eric.C.Kellar <@t> questdiagnostics.com
Tue Mar 20 09:08:09 CDT 2007

Glen,

Here's the Sunshine State Shakedown...
Histologic Technician/Histologic Technologist/Supervisor= $100.00 (application fee and is non-refundable) plus Initial license Fee=$105.00=($205.00 total);bi-annual renewal HT/HTL=$136.00, Supervisor=$160.00, plus continuing education credit requirements in Florida Law, HIV/AIDS and Medical Errors.

If you currently hold a license at any level and are adding specialty areas or upgrading to a higher level of licensure, a fee of $130.00 is required.

Eric C. Kellar
Quest Diagnostics
Histology Laboratory Supervisor
South Florida