[Histonet] Meditech

Vacca Jessica Jessica.Vacca <@t> HCAhealthcare.com
Wed Mar 14 14:04:42 CDT 2007

I was wondering if there were a bunch of pathology users of meditech
that would like to start a user support group. I'm not sure if it is the
same everywhere as far as the many applications that meditech has, but
I'm trying to start one within my HCA facility (that includes all HCA
not just my division) and I'm getting no where and have simple questions
that I know others are doing just not quite sure how to get
there..........anyone interested send me an email and I'll have my IS
guy help me create a group like this that we can ask each other
questions. (if it is possible)
Jessica Vacca
Histology Supervisor
Brandon Regional Hospital
119 Oakfield Dr.
Brandon Fl 33511
(813) 571-5193 or (813) 681-5551 ext 2454
Jessica.Vacca <@t> hcahealthcare.com