[Histonet] On-Line Certification for Histo Techs

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Fri Mar 9 14:00:35 CST 2007

Check out Harford Community College at www.harford.cc.md.us

Jennifer MacDonald
Director, Histotechnician Training Program
Mt. San Antonio College
1100 N. Grand Ave.
Walnut, CA 91789
(909) 594-5611 ext. 4884
jmacdonald <@t> mtsac.edu

jhnspam <@t> aol.com
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
03/09/2007 08:05 AM

histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
cc

Subject
[Histonet] On-Line Certification for Histo Techs

Can anyone tell me if there is an on line program available for Histology
that will satisfy the Board od Registry requirements to take the HT exam?
If so, what would be the prerequistes to participate in this online
program? I currently have 2 techs in my lab that want to take the HT exam
but they only have OJT training.

Thanks,
PJ