[Histonet] On-Line Certification for Histo Techs

jhnspam <@t> aol.com jhnspam <@t> aol.com
Fri Mar 9 10:05:51 CST 2007

Can anyone tell me if there is an on line program available for Histology that will satisfy the Board od Registry requirements to take the HT exam? If so, what would be the prerequistes to participate in this online program? I currently have 2 techs in my lab that want to take the HT exam but they only have OJT training.

Thanks,
PJ