[Histonet] Feedback on Leica 300

teresa.p.wylie <@t> gsk.com teresa.p.wylie <@t> gsk.com
Fri Mar 2 10:29:43 CST 2007

We purchased 2 Leica ASP300 processors in 2001.   We were pleased with the
performance and the service we received, so in 2005 we purchased another
one to replace our older VIP.   We have had few problems over the years
and some of those were technician errors.  The programs are easy to use
and I can even change the reagents without making a mess.

Teresa Wylie, HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
GlaxoSmithKline
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709