[Histonet] Counter Color

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Wed Jun 20 14:43:29 CDT 2007

Thanks everybody for the ideas.  I think the
solid-surface-hematoxylin-paraffin-carbol-fuchsin-tissue-biopsy-colored
countertops I've picked out will work just fine.  Now if I could only
decide what color clothes to wear to work that perform the same
camouflage...   I'll be lucky to even see this lab before I retire in
3.5 years! It's been in the works for 3 years so far. I'll tell you,
though, I sure am glad I took that seminar at NSH a couple years ago
about planning a new lab space - that's been a PRICELESS resource when
working with architects, not to mention the input from Histonet.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700