[Histonet] pRb IHC

Melissa Gonzalez Melissa.Gonzalez <@t> cellgenesys.com
Tue Jun 19 16:44:15 CDT 2007

Hi all,
I was wondering for those of you out there familiar with staining for
Retinoblastoma (Rb) defects what products do you use and how clean are
the results? I tend to get variable cytoplasmic staining (it's supposed
to be nuclear only) in the various tissue microarrays we're looking at.
[lower ab  [] also weakens nuclear expression]  This may be perfectly
normal, but all the published images show only the very sharp, clean
nuclear staining. I also do not frequently see the "internal positive
control" staining of endothelial cells.
TIA, your input is always appreciated,
Melissa