[Histonet] automated microtome recommendations

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Jun 14 16:05:15 CDT 2007

Kim

I like the Leica RM2255 that=92s what we have.  We also looked at the =
Micron and thought that was a nice unit also.  The decision came down to =
price, we got a better price for the Leica RM2255 than with the Micron.

Liz=20

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592