AW: [Histonet] Cirrhosis

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Fri Jun 8 14:38:54 CDT 2007

Our panel for liverdiagnosis is:
Reticulin stain - Gomori (architecture)
PAS and Amylase-PAS (glycogen and architecture, mallory bodies)
Prussian Blue (iron)
Hall stain (bile)
Trichrom Gomori(onestep-trichrom with anilinblue and chromotrop 2R - ready
made by Sigma-Aldrich; collagen fibers, mallory-bodies)

Gudrun Lang

Biomed. Analytikerin
Histolabor
Akh Linz
Krankenhausstr. 9
4020 Linz
+43(0)732/7806-6754

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] Im Auftrag von Robyn
Pulsifer
Gesendet: Freitag, 08. Juni 2007 17:09
An: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Betreff: [Histonet] Cirrhosis

Dear Histonet Community-

  Currently I am working on a capstone project dealing with Cirrhosis of the
liver. If anyone has experienced working with Cirrhosis, please contact me,
I have some questions. And anything that anyone could offer me would be
great. Right now I am using the Masson Trichrome as a special stain for this
disease, any other suggestions that could possibly be a better stain, please
let me know. Thank you

  Robyn Pulsifer
  Histology Lab Assistant
  Argosy University