[Histonet] long-term storage of rat brain at -80

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:01:53 CDT 2007

While we don't flash freeze our embryos, we do fix in para and sink in
30% sucrose like you do.  Then, instead of using just OCT to embed, we
use a 1:1 mix of OCT and 30% sucrose.  This helps when sectioning, if
that seems to be the problem.  I'm not sure if this solution will work
with fast freezing, we freeze our embedded embryos on dry ice.

Emily
--
Pray, v.: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled on behalf
of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.