[Histonet] Enzyme staining Question

Ford, Judi judi.ford <@t> roche.com
Tue Jul 31 16:53:18 CDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

First I want to thank you all for the information on the different
stains for the myocardial ischemia. We have a plan to work with now and
alternatives if the pathologist asks for more work.

My next question involves enzyme staining. I am doing a Naphthol AS-D
Chloroacetate Esterase procedure that requires aqueous mounting media.
This may be a dumb question but I was wondering if its better to do the
procedure and examine right away or can the finished slide be examined
at a later (day or two) without any fading artifact happening?

Judi Ford

Roche Palo Alto