[Histonet] mouse spinal cord atlas

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 01:15:30 CDT 2007

Have you tried looking through google? I know it sounds silly, but
many people have their data posted online, whether through journals or
their institute.
Also, I would consult someone who publishes frequently on mouse spinal
cord development.  For example, my PI knows that the lumbar region in
mice corresponds to certain anatomical features--this is through
extensive research on pubmed, not any book she has.
I can also suggest two names for research online or correspondence:
Mario Capecchi and Tom Jessell.  There are many other labs dealing
with mouse spinal cord development, but these come to mind first.
PLEASE note that I'm saying this personally, not through my lab or my
institution.

Emily
--
these things happen, you know, you go for a walk in the park one day
and wheelchair ninjas and nazis and pots-and-pans robots show up to