[Histonet] Questions?

Maribel Santiago minniesann <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:21:17 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,  1)  I need help to find a commercial hematoxylin that I can use for GMA, paraffin, frozen and cytospins H&E's and  I don't need to filter everyday. I recently bought
     Harris hematoxylin,acidified (mercury free) from Polysciences, Inc. I don't like it. Does anyone out there has a suggestion?  2)  Does anyone out there using tunnel assays? Which is the best tunnel for IHC?  3)  Also I need to learn EM where can I learn it? What schools offer EM? I live In Washington,DC area.  Thanks so much in advance, Minnie

Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free.   Make it count!