[Histonet] ASCP EXAM

LuAnn Anderson ander093 <@t> tc.umn.edu
Wed Jan 31 10:23:45 CST 2007

I couldn't agree more. I think that the practical is the more
important part of the exam. The stuff on the written can always be
looked up--but just knowing what is in a fixative etc. does not mean
one can cut good sections or troubleshoot a stain. My boss--a busy
Neuropathologist does not relish the idea of having to include
cutting, staining as part of a hiring interview!!!

LuAnn Anderson HT(ASCP)