[Histonet] mouse/rat brain pituitary

Atoska Gentry gentras <@t> vetmed.auburn.edu
Wed Jan 24 10:55:00 CST 2007

Thanks Geoff, sorry I misconstrued my message a bit I'm aware of the
general location of the pituitary, it's just that sometimes we have it
upon EM sectioning from mouse and others we don't. Whereas, this is
never a problem in cats or dogs ( our primary area of study). I
appreciate your assistance. Atoska

--
Atoska S. Gentry, B.S., HT(ASCP)
Research Assistant IV