[Histonet] RELIA's Histology Career Bulletin - from Pam Barker
relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Tue Jan 23 09:12:12 CST 2007
Wherever you want to go; Whatever you want to do, if you are looking for
a new opportunity I can help. I offer over 20 years of professional
recruiting and a recruiting practice dedicated solely to permanent
placement in the Histology profession.
Introducing: RELIAs Career Coaching Program.
I offer to you FREE of charge:
* Assistance with updating or creating your resume
* Tips on interviewing
* Encouragement and Assistance during the course of your job
* Responsiveness I will respond to your e-mails/phone calls
within 24 hours or less.
* Troubleshooting if your job search is stalled or you cant get
in the company you are interested in.
* Personalized Job Search customized to your experience, wants
* Complete Confidentiality - Your career and my coaching is a
relationship of trust.
I have a nationwide network of contacts with the premier employers of
histology professionals in clinical, research and biotech settings. I
only work with full time permanent positions at companies that offer
excellent compensation and benefits programs.
Here are just a few of my current openings:
1. Histology Supervisor Massachusetts
2. Histology Supervisor Florida
3. Histo Tech Florida Multiple positions statewide
4. Histo Tech Maryland/DC
5. Histo Tech Ohio
Here are some of my upcoming opportunities:
1. Histology Supervisor Georgia
2. Histo Tech South Carolina
3. Histo Tech California
4. Histo Tech Maine
5. Histo Tech Massachusetts
6. Histo Tech Arizona
If you or any of your friends would like more information on RELIAS
Career Coaching or about any of the positions listed please contact me.
I would be more than happy to assist you. You can reach me at
866-607-3542 or relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Remember it never hurts to look
Hope to hear from you soon . Thanks-Pam
Specialists in Allied Healthcare Recruiting
5703 Red Bug Lake Road #330
Winter Springs, FL 32708-4969
E-mail: relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
More information about the Histonet