[Histonet] Spam not related to Histonet but is vendor related

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Fri Jan 19 12:20:48 CST 2007

Dear Histonetters,

Have you been hit with spam messaging about the new Ventana Pathway,
whatever?  I have just been spammed, totally unrelated to Histonet for
investing, or whatever in Ventana, blah, blah, blah.

Being a busy, but TGIF and hating spam with a passion - this really hacked
me off big time!  Ventana should know better than to allow whoever, or
whatever to spam in this willy nilly junk fashion.  I would rather have
them contact me directly than see them join in with the other boring,
excessive spammers.

Hopefully,  they are looking in on this email and then change their spammy
ways.  I would be happy to discuss this with them one on one at any time.

Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor
Veterinary Molecular Biology