[Histonet] CD133 Help!!

Tarango, Mark mtarango <@t> nvcancer.org
Wed Jan 17 12:45:21 CST 2007

I tried that, but no luck.  Did you have some success incubating the
primary overnight?

Mark Adam Tarango HT(ASCP)

Histology/Immunohistochemistry Supervisor

Nevada Cancer Institute

One Breakthrough Way

Las Vegas, NV  89135

mtarango <@t> nvcancer.org

Direct Line (702) 822-5112

Fax (702) 939-7663

-----Original Message-----
From: Makhijani, Nalini S [mailto:Nalini.Makhijani <@t> va.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:08 AM
To: Tarango, Mark; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] CD133 Help!!

Try letting it go overnight.
Nalini Makhijani

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Tarango,
Mark
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:54 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] CD133 Help!!

If anyone has a protocol for CD133 on paraffin OR frozen tissue that
works, please send it to me! I've tried so many times w/ this antibody
and I'm having a hell of a time getting any staining.

Thanks!!

Mark Adam Tarango HT(ASCP)

Histology/Immunohistochemistry Supervisor

Nevada Cancer Institute

One Breakthrough Way

Las Vegas, NV 89135

mtarango <@t> nvcancer.org <mailto:mtarango <@t> nvcancer.org>

Direct Line (702) 822-5112

Fax (702) 939-7663

"EMF <nvcancer.org>" made the following annotations.
------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary,
and/or privileged information protected by law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or
distribute this e-mail message or its attachments. If you
believe you have received this e-mail message in error,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message