[Histonet] HOPE fixation

Weems, Joyce JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org
Fri Jan 5 14:39:29 CST 2007

perfect!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Fred
Underwood
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 3:27 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Histonet] HOPE fixation

Depending on the Pathologist doing the grossing, I think it's where you
hope fixation will occur.

>>> Kim Merriam <kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com> 1/5/2007 2:13 PM >>>
OK, I know someone on this list must know the answer to this.  What is
HOPE fixation?  I am reading a journal article that refers to this
procedure.  I have done a Pubmed search, and I can find several
references to it, but no actual protocol on how to make the stuff up
(maybe you need to buy it?).

I am not sure if I would ever be trying this method, but inquiring
minds want to know!

Thanks,
Kim

Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)