[Histonet] ISH protocol with DIG-labeled probes

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Jan 3 18:14:38 CST 2007

Andrea

Try Genedetect website http://www.genedetect.com/ it has a lot of good info
on ISH protocols.  We're working on some biotinylated probes from them right
now, but we have only tried one run and we got no staining so far.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592