[Histonet] STF replacement

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Tue Jan 2 11:53:31 CST 2007

OK - just back from an extended leave.  I called STRECK Laboratories, and
they did in fact confirm that they are no longer offering STF for sale.  I
also would appreciate any suggestions from anyone who routinely uses a
formalin substitute for IHC, particularly on mouse tissue.
Thanks.

Jackie O'Connor

"Hannah, Michele F." <mhannah <@t> jhsph.edu>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
12/14/2006 03:31 PM

cc

Subject
[Histonet] STF replacement

I just called to check on an order of STF that I had placed and was told
that it has been discontinued with no replacement.  Just wondering if
anyone else has found a replacement or knows of one.  We use it
exclusively for postfixation.  Thanks!

Michele

Michele F. Hannah  M.S.
Department of Molecular Microbiology & Immunology
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health