[Histonet] serial sections

ftulenko06 <@t> jcu.edu ftulenko06 <@t> jcu.edu
Tue Feb 27 14:15:03 CST 2007

Dear all,

I have been trying to use serial sections (generated from paraplast-embedded chick embryos) to make three dimensional reconstructions of various skeletal structures.  The problem I encounter is that the sections seem to move on the slides during drying (thus making smooth reconstructions impossible).  Does anyone have advice on how to minimize section movement on slides?  The slides I am using are Fisherbrand superfrost/Plus slides.  Thank you for your times and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Frank