[Histonet] Purple Haze

LeVier, Rebecca J RJLevier <@t> LancasterGeneral.org
Mon Feb 26 08:58:30 CST 2007

Hi Folks,

We have encountered an artifact which we call "purple haze" where the
tissue looks as it waited too long to be fixed. It is not every piece of
tissue in a cassette. I know that others have had this problem in the
past and I was wondering what you have done to fix this. We also have
had this problem and to fix it, we changed processors. We are now
experiencing this problem again. If any one can help, I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Becky

Email: rjlevier <@t> lancastergeneral.org

attachments, is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not