[Histonet] Three temp openings--anyone interested?

Cheryl Kerry tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 10:50:03 CST 2007

Hi Everyone--Happy 'Almost Spring'!

We have three open temporary travel positions left to fill--give me a call
if you want to learn more about a specific opening or travel in general--

--Boston area, afternoons.  Embed cut stain--nice smaller lab. Duration
under discussion but probably 8 or 13 weeks
--East Texas, days.  Larger lab in a specialty area.  Mostly cutting.  8
weeks and possible renewals.
--Ohio, nights.  Larger lab but easy to work in as I've benched it myself
recently.  Embed and cut is pretty much the job list. 13 weeks, maybe longer
if you like it.

To all those who have been in contact--I'm working with new software. I've
not been able to send out a newsletter for a while--so that will come out
hopefully soon.  I'll be calling or emailing as I migrate everyone's contact
information so don't hesistate to call if you are interested in one of these
openings or even just to say HI ~ Thank you for your patience!

Computers...can't live without 'em...too costly to drop kick out a 10th
floor window, no matter how tempting.

Thank you!

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)