[Histonet] cassettes and metal lids

Jeff Harvey JHarvey <@t> pathgroup.com
Wed Feb 21 10:29:03 CST 2007

We have just changed over to all plastic unicassettes and have several boxes of the old cassettes which use the metal lids. If anyone would like some of these cassettes and the metal lids we can negotiate a price. Please contact me by email at jharvey <@t> pathgroup.com. Thank you.

Important Notice: This e-mail is intended for the use of the person
to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please destroy this message and contact the
Security Officer at PathGroup, Inc. immediately at 615-562-9255.