[Histonet] Aquaporin 2

Adam Kirk apothad <@t> gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 03:40:29 CST 2007

I NEED HELP PLEASE.

I am looking at aquaporin 2 in human tissue embedded in GMA. To date I have
used the standard GMA protocol with both the Abcam and Chemicon antibodies.
I have tried these at 1/100 stock soltuin out to 1/1000. Then I increased
this to 1/20 and di double titrations out to 1/160 top overlap with the
1/100. None of this has worked. Can anyone help?

>From the papers i notice that a lot of people using aquaporin2 are producing
their own antibody. I don't have the time to do this as my PhD is coming to
an end quickly. So if anyone has any ideas for aquaporin in GMA or any
antibody they know works on human tissue (and coul spare any), please could
you get in touch. PLEASE. It would be very kind and save the ever decreasing
amounts of hair I'm suffering with!

Thanks

Adam

--