[Histonet] Reporting Send Outs

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 14:40:42 CST 2007

Before we started doing our own FISH, the report was sent separate (because it took sometimes 2 weeks to get the results), the same for EM on kidney biopsies, otherwise any special procedure was "announced" in the original report ("Addendum about----" to follow), and when ready was issued as an addendum.
  René J.

"Inman, Anna" <Anna.Inman <@t> stmarygj.org> wrote:
  On cases that require further studies at a reference lab.....do you
report Flow, Cytogenetic, FISH, HPV, etc.. results on the original
surgical/cytology report (with an addendum) or do you send a completely
separate report with the reference lab results?

Thank you for your input.

Anna Inman
Anna.Inman <@t> stmarygj.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.