[Histonet] PD-L1 in paraffin

macantu <@t> mdanderson.org macantu <@t> mdanderson.org
Mon Feb 12 16:13:01 CST 2007

Dear Histonetters,

This is my first time using this histosearch email.  I just discovered it
a few weeks ago.  My lab is wanting to start looking for B7-H1 (PD-L1) in
human tumor tissues that were fixed in paraffin.  I have this working in
frozen tissue ( HRP detection kit from BD) but haven't been able to get it
to work in paraffin.  And I cant find a commercially available antibody
that says it works in paraffin.  Does anyone know of a commercially
available B7-H1 (PD-L1) antibody for human paraffin tissues?

Thank you in advance,

Mayra

Research Assistant II
Dept. of Melanoma Medical Oncology