[Histonet] Mouse blood chemistry analysis

Ze Lu lu_ze <@t> sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 9 13:38:54 CST 2007

Histonet friends,

We have a Endocheck plus blood chemistry analyzer in our laboratory. In one
of our project, we need to use to analyze mouse plasma samples. We have
problems to get consistant results. And the reproducibility is poor with
large variation. I am not sure whether someone has experience with this
machine. Is there any better blood chemistry analyzer for mous plasma
analysis? We have limited sample volume. Anyone want to share some
experience? Thanks.