[Histonet] table for microscope

P Pierce contact <@t> excaliburpathology.com
Fri Feb 9 12:20:51 CST 2007

Eons ago the brilliant powers that were placed our TEM and SEM scopes on the 4th floor. This was fine for just viewing the specimens on the screen. However, while taking pictures, if someone walked down the hall, the SEM polaroids and TEM negatives had light and dark striations. I did have a marble table for the ultramicrotome.

For your purposes, a good heavy table, not neccessarily marble, should do just fine. I assume your photomicrographs will be digital and slow exposure time not a factor.

Paula Pierce, HTL(ASCP)HT
Excalibur Pathology, Inc.
630 N. Broadway
Moore, OK 73160