[Histonet] FW: Leica Coverslipper

Tebo, Andrea atebo <@t> aahs.org
Fri Feb 9 08:36:28 CST 2007

This message [including any attachments] contains information intended for a specific individual[s] and purpose that may be confidential or otherwise legally protected from disclosure. Any review, use, distribution, disclosure of contents, or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating this error and delete the transmission from your system immediately without copying or disclosing the information.