[Histonet] ASCP EXAM

MICHELLE SEAGLE mrsseagle <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 16:42:10 CST 2007

 I was referring to the online study questions that you can purchase from the ascp website.
  The freida carson practice question booklet is wonderful.

  Michelle Seagle HT (ASCP)
  Rutherford Hospital
  Rutherfordton NC

  Michelle,

I am not sure about what you mean that the ASCP practical questions are
waste of time, I am pretty sure that Freida Carson wrote those and they
are
very similar to the questions in her book.
Patsy

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
MICHELLE
SEAGLE
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 7:45 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] ASCP EXAM

I just took HT exam this past december and I dont remember having any
IHC
related questions on the exam. You just need to know the freida carson
book
backwards and forwards because they pick the starngest things out of
that
book that you would not know unless you have just practically memorized
the
book!! Don't wast your time or money on the ASCP practical exam
questions,
what a waste.  As far as the practical part I am not sure but I believe
It
has been Removed from the requirements since everthing is so automated
now.
  Good Luck on your Exam

  Michelle Seagle HT (ASCP)
  Rutherford Hospital