[Histonet] Replies to Histonet Digest make Symantec's antivirus technology very unhappy!

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Thu Feb 8 09:07:09 CST 2007

When Histonetters reply to the digest, the backlog of messages for that day
are included in their message.   Symantec antivirus did NOT like this,
consequently, if you needed an answer or are replying to a
specific  subject line, I suggest you do NOT reply to the digest, but send
a message directly to Histonet.

At 06:39 PM 2/7/2007, you wrote:
>This message has been processed by Symantec's AntiVirus Technology.
>
>Unknown00000000.data was not scanned for viruses because too many nested
>levels of files were found.
>

>For more information on antivirus tips and technology, visit
>http://ses.symantec.com/_______________________________________________
>Histonet mailing list
>Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Gayle Callis