[Histonet] tissue processor

Prof. dr. Wim Van den Broeck wim.vandenbroeck <@t> UGent.be
Thu Feb 8 02:01:07 CST 2007

Dear colleagues, dear friends,

We are lucky to have a budget to buy a new tissue processor. At the moment,
we are interested in the following instruments (in alphabetical order):

*        Sakura Tissue-Tek VIP 5 Vacuum Infiltration processor

*        Shandon Excelsior

*        Leica ASP 300 advanced smart tissue processor

*        Microm STP 420 enclosed tissue processor

I would like to hear your comments, experience with the different
instruments, the pro's en con's, etc.

Thanks in advance for your helpful reactions.

Kind regards,

Wim.

---

Wim Van den Broeck, DVM, MSc, PhD

Professor in Cytology and Histology

Department of Morphology

Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University

Salisburylaan 133, B-9820 Merelbeke,

BELGIUM

tel.: +32 (0)9 264 77 16

fax: +32 (0)9 264 77 90