[Histonet] PMV450 Cryomicrotome

Alan Bright abright <@t> brightinstruments.com
Thu Feb 8 05:38:30 CST 2007

I hope one of you can help me.
I have had a very distressed UK technician contact me about a PMV450 Cryomicrotome (heavy duty, sledge motorised cabinet Cryomicrotome) that he is looking to get serviced and some user training too as the instrument is down at present. The well know company that should deal with this, will not support this request and are only interested in replacing it with a  new £150000 plus model. I have contacted other users in the same boat. Therefore I would like to hear from any of you that may know of a company somewhere in Europe that could fulfil this request to help these users out.

Best Regards

Alan Bright

Bright Instrument Co.Ltd.
St Margaret's Way