[Histonet] recording images

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 05:16:11 CST 2007

Hi all,

I am interested to find out how other labs record images of gross specimens
(usually complex ones)- primarily at grossing so that the blocks taken
correlate to the actual specimen.  When I was in a general lab the tech
would have to sketch the specimen (shows how long ago that was - the Prof
didn't even use gloves for put through) to show which margins etc were being
sampled.  thanks

--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit