[Histonet] WARNING ABOUT LEICA MICROTOMES AND SERVICE and Suggestions needed

Colleen Forster cforster <@t> umn.edu
Fri Dec 14 17:15:50 CST 2007

To Dr.Schloesser,

Although I am sorry to hear that you have had trouble with your Leica
rep. I have to say in their defense I have a very good one. They are
always prompt to answer my phone calls and have always provided the
service and support I need. I think it would have been better if you had
contacted the main Leica company BEFORE you attempted to roast them on
the histonet as Leica has a very good product and is a very reputable
company.

My 2 cents for the day!!

Colleen Forster
U of MN