[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 49, Issue 1

kemlo kemlo <@t> f2s.com
Sun Dec 2 04:13:45 CST 2007

Unless you happen to live in the UK where everyone seems to have the time to
manually process their tissue based on tissue type (wink, wink), odds are
tissues are processed together and only slightly separated between biopsy
and everything else. Good luck getting a perfectly sectioned spleen, breast,
artery, muscle, and bone when they have all been processed together.

Lets now toss in the docs submitting poorly trimmed tissue and not letting
them fix.

Amos"

Oh I see fighting talk!! But as I note not only is it the processing that is
suboptimal in the US but the fixation and care with sectioning too. I rest
my case.

Kemlo