[Histonet] Job Posting

Kathy Gorham gorhamk <@t> verizon.net
Tue Aug 28 17:30:02 CDT 2007

If anyone out there would like to move to a peaceful valley in Eastern Oregon (La Grande ) and would like to work .75 time with benefits I have a job for you.  We are a small hospital that also covers two other hospitals plus dr's offices in 3 counties.  We are looking for someone who is a HT or for someone that could sit for the exam at some point. If you are interested you can email me at gorhamk <@t> verizon.net or call John Sanchez at 541 963 1867.  Thank you

Kathy Gorham, H.T.
Grande Ronde Hospital
900 Sunset
La Grande, Oregon 97850