[Histonet] Region II Meeting in Delaware Coming Soon

Pamela Marcum pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu
Mon Aug 27 09:28:09 CDT 2007

The Region II group has put together what we think is a very
interesting and educational program for the meeting to be held on
September 6,7,8, 2007 in Stanton Delaware (Just outside Wilmington DE
and very close to Philadelphia, PA).  We have 30 vendors (it
contracted with all the mergers in companies this year).  Speakers
from local and out of state are coming to help us all advance our
histology knowledge and careers.  We have topics for clinical,
research and academics to offer.

Please go to pahisto.org for a full printable program with
registration forms to assist you  attend the workshops or seminars
you are interested in taking.

We have a special workshop on Saturday for animal IHC presented with
Innovex.  We hope this will help those of us (me included) with any
issues we have with various species of animal work from rodents to
veterinary specialities.

Please join us and see what we can create as a group with histology
education as our goal.  If you can't make it to Denver for the
National to get your CEUs join us at the Region II Meeting in Delaware!!

Best Regards,

Pamela A Marcum
Manager, Histology Special Procedures
University of Pennsylvania