[Histonet] Retirement.

Ian Montgomery ian.montgomery <@t> bio.gla.ac.uk
Thu Aug 23 04:32:20 CDT 2007

Jacqueline,

                        I fully agree with Kemlo, you've done the time, move
on. I'm rapidly approaching retirement and then it will be burn the lab coat
and start afresh. Colleges and Universities offer all sorts of interesting
courses, things that you always fancied but never had the time. Go for it
girl, you know it makes sense.

            As a wee aside, I've just reached the magic 60 and have a travel
pass from the Scottish Executive that allows free travel on buses throughout
Scotland. How do you fancy this for the US? New York to San Francisco and
all points between up and down.  Might take several years but who cares,
you'll have the time and think of the fun.

Ian.

Dr. Ian Montgomery,

Histotechnology,

I.B.L.S. Support Unit,