[Histonet] Retirement

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Thu Aug 23 02:03:38 CDT 2007

Congratulations Jacqueline, I guess I'll buck the trend and suggest that
when you leave, don't look back and maybe never enter the Listserv
again. You've done your bit over 42 years and now you can fly, don't let
the shackles of the past ground you.

Best wishes.

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311
Mob 07749 754194; Pager 07659 597107;

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared
to what lies within us. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

his e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation